High-speed Internet access

Get the speed you pay for, all of the time

Whether you are a restaurant chain with hundreds of locations across the country or a regional health care provider, we can provide you with high quality business Internet service that fits your needs.

Business Internet plans that fit your budget and usage needs

GCOMM provides a broad range of open pipe and data packages to suit your traffic usage requirements. From unlimited traffic up to 100Mb to prepaid data packages that range from 1Gb to 500Gb of included data per month, we provide you with a variety of choices. We also offer burstable 95th percentile plans, so you can avoid paying overages for occasional surges in bandwidth needs.

Available Internet access technologies:

  • Fibre
  • Copper
  • Business ADSL/ADSL2+
  • Wireless
  • Satellite

Unlimited Internet traffic plans

With our unlimited Internet traffic plans, you can stop worrying about excess usage charges. Enjoy fixed cost certainty by selecting one of our unlimited packages starting from 1Mb to 1Gb.

Prepaid data plans

Does your organisation require high volume of Internet traffic? Prepay your plans to receive discounts that come with traffic volume commitment. Options start at 1Gb to 2Tb or more.

95th percentile plans

If you require burstable Internet access, ask about our 95th percentile Internet service plans. In any given month, you are charged for the average use of the Internet link 95% of the time. During the other 5%, you can use your Internet link as much as you need without incurring excess data charges.

“If your business is experiencing growth or you need to manage costs during quiet times, we can tailor a high speed broadband plan that perfectly suits your business needs.”

Mary Lim-Lepage, Key Account Manager, GCOMM

GCOMM Internet features

Multihomed

We provide access to a multihomed Internet backbone via Ethernet ports at our data centre locations across Australia.

Unlimited speeds

From 1Mb to 1Gb and up, we provide a wide range of speeds and access technologies to choose from.

Carrier independent

GCOMM owns and operates a carrier independent private IP network capable of delivering secure connections across Australia with built in redundancy and carrier diversity.

BGP peering

GCOMM peers with upstream carries and customers who have IP ranges to deliver powerful network performance and added redundancy.

Contact us regarding Internet access options

For more information about GCOMM’s Internet access options, contact us on 1300 221 115 or send us an enquiry and we will respond within 48 hours.

Contact us regarding Internet access options

For more information about GCOMM’s Internet access options, contact us on 1300 221 115 or send us an enquiry and we will respond within 48 hours.